Contact us today and let us help plan the perfect getaway to Asheville and the Blue Ridge Mountains! See our guides to Asheville, Biltmore Estate, Downtown Asheville, Biltmore Village, and
Blue Ridge Parkway.
Why Visit Our Asheville Bed and Breakfast near Biltmore House & Gardens?
1) What an ideal location! We are a few blocks to the Biltmore Estate & Village and one mile from downtown Asheville. And surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains, near the Blue Ridge Parkway.
2) We offer discount Biltmore tickets to guests, along with a variety of special packages.
3) Our historic bed and breakfast features treasured architectural details and interior woodwork carved by Biltmore’s same artisans.
4) A three-course breakfast is served daily in the dining room or on our grand verandah (the largest porch of B&B inns in Asheville).
5) Rather than having a wine reception or cocktail hour at a certain time to enjoy a glass or two, complimentary wine is offered at your convenience throughout the day and evening.
6) Our down-to-earth staff provides the service that you desire. Take a tour of the grand B&B and socialize with staff and other guests. Or take your keys and have the privacy you desire.
7) Our many awards include Fodor’s Best Inns of the South, 10 Most Romantic Inns in America (Association of Historic Inns), 12 Dream Weekends (Atlanta Magazine), The Top 5 Places to Stay in Asheville (New York Times), and featured in Inns magazine.
I look for aesthetics and attention to detail when selecting an off-the-beaten-path vacation getaway. If the website and the photos convey that impressive quality that I'm always looking for, I know its proprietors have the same sensibilities that are in line with my own. The Cedar Crest Inn in Asheville NC is a favorite of mine. Skylistically eloquent, comfortable, and one of the most beautiful places I've ever found on earth.
- Fashion Designer Santino Rice, star of Lifetime Television's On the Road with Austin & Santino
Watch our Video Tour.